What We Do
Who We Are
Finding Public Information about Individual Banks on the Internet
Public information is available on the federal bank regulators’ Web sites:
- The OCC for national banks and federal savings associations provides information at this site, including these popular items:
- The OCC also publishes the HelpWithMyBank.gov Web site specifically to assist customers of national banks and federal savings associations.
- Federal Reserve Board for state-chartered banks belonging to the Federal Reserve System and for bank holding companies:
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for insured state banks that are not members of the Federal Reserve System; a good source for statistics.
Information about financial institutions that are not banks:
- Contact the OCC Communications Division at (202) 649-6700
- Visit the FOIA Reading Room or submit a request through the OCC's online FOIA site.