Research and Analysis
OCC occasionally publishes research and analysis on a variety of topics, including Internet Banking and electronic payments issues. The following are papers and articles prepared by OCC.
- ACH Payments: Changing Users and Changing Uses: Policy Analysis Paper #6 (PDF) (October 2005)
- Technological Innovation in Retail Payments: Key Developments and Implications for Banks (PDF) (October 2004)
- Community Affairs Department - Analysis Paper, Payroll Cards: An Innovative Product for Reaching the Unbanked and Underbanked (PDF) (October 2003)
- Cross-Border Outsourcing and Risk Management for Banks (PDF), Published in Capco Institute Journal of Financial Transformation, 8th edition (August 2003)
- Internet Banking: Developments and Prospects (PDF) (April 2002)
- Continuity of Operations for the Financial Services Industry: Discussion of Lessons Learned from Events of September 11 (Discussion Note - PDF), (Meeting Summary - PDF).
- Report to the Congress on Review of Regulations Affecting Online Delivery of Financial Products and Services (PDF) (November 2001)
- Internet Banking in the U.S.: Landscape, Prospects, Industry Implications (PDF), Published in Capco Journal of Financial Transformation, 2nd edition (September 2001)
- Internet Banking: Developments and Prospects (PDF), Economics Working Paper 2000-9 (September 2000)
- Who Offers Internet Banking? (PDF), Quarterly Journal Vol. 19, No. 2 (June 2000)
- Banking Over the Internet (PDF), Quarterly Journal Vol. 17, No. 4 (December 1998)
- Technological Innovation in Banking and Payments (PDF), Quarterly Journal Vol. 17, No. 3 (September 1998)
- The Report of the Consumer Electronic Payments Task Force (PDF) (April 1998)
- Toward Electronic Money and Banking: The Role of Government Conference Paper - An Introduction to Electronic Money Issues (PDF) (Appendix - PDF) (September 1996)