Washington, DC| Sep 28, 2020 - Oct 2, 2020
POSTPONED - Bank Information Technology
Examiners who have experience as an Examiner-in-Charge of banks, or examiners with information technology examination experience. This course places primary emphasis on onsite examination work. Class participants will work in teams on a case study.
Upon completion, a participant should be able to:
- Assist with and/or lead a review of a complex IT environment
- Communicate conclusions and risks
- Identify unique or emerging risks in bank technology
- IT Governance
- Network and Architecture
- Information Security & Cybersecurity
- IT Audit
- Third Party Risk
- Business Continuity Management
- Emerging Technology Risks and Regulatory Issues
- Systems Development & Acquisition
Pre-Course Reading Materials
Will be provided after enrollment.
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
400 7th Street SW Washington, D.C. 20219
The cost for attending this session is $200 per participant. Instructions for payment will be provided with the invitation letter after enrollment.
Participants are responsible for making their own travel and hotel arrangements.
Proper dress for the school is business casual–dress slacks/pants (jacket and tie is not required) and an appropriate shirt or top. Very casual attire, such as jeans, shorts, tank tops, t-shirts, or sneakers, should not be worn.
How to Enroll
If your banking supervisory organization would like to send a representative, please respond by sending an e-mail to FTA@occ.treas.gov and provide the following information:
- Name of School
- Banking Agency Name
- Participant’s Name **(Must Match Name on Passport)**
- Participant’s Title/Position
- Participant’s Telephone Number
- Participant’s E-Mail Address (Required)
SEP 28 – OCT 2, 2020
400 7th Street, S.W.
Washington, DC 20219