Williamsburg, VA| Sep 24, 2019
Compliance Risk - What Directors Need to Know
This one-day workshop combines lectures, discussions, and exercises designed specifically for outside directors of national community banks and federal savings associations to:
- Review major compliance risks and critical regulations, such as BSA and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
- Understand the critical elements of an effective compliance risk management program.
- Identify compliance red flags and hot topics.
- Learn about common OCC examination findings related to compliance risk.
- Answer your questions.
There is a registration fee of $99.00 per participant/per workshop. You can apply for multiple workshops at one time. Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within 5 business days of receipt of your application with payment instructions. You will then have 5 business days to make payment.
If a workshop reaches capacity, a wait list will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.
Please do not make hotel reservations until your registration has been confirmed. When making a hotel reservation, please mention "OCC Bank Director Workshop" to receive the negotiated rate in select cities.
To register visit our registration page.
Location & Hotel Information
Williamsburg, VA - September 24-25, 2019 (Compliance Risk: Sept. 24 / Operational Risk: Sept. 25)
Double Tree Hotel Williamsburg
Hotel Reservations: (800) 222-8733
Discounted Room Rate: $98.00
For discounted rate, book by August 24, 2019
September 24, 2019
(202) 649-6490 or BankDirectorWorkshop@occ.treas.gov
Workshop Brochure (PDF)