Kansas City, MO| Jun 29, 2022
Credit Risk: Directors Can Make a Difference
This one-day workshop combines lectures, discussions, and exercises designed specifically for outside directors of national community banks and federal savings associations to:
- Learn how to stay informed of changes in credit risk or risk appetite.
- Identify reasons banks develop asset quality problems.
- Understand board and management roles in credit risk management.
- Learn how to effect change in credit culture.
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
There is a registration fee of $99.00 per participant/per in-person workshop. You can apply for multiple workshops at one time. Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within 3 business days of receipt of your application with payment instructions. You will then have 5 business days to make payment.
Please do not make hotel reservations until your registration has been confirmed. When making a hotel reservation, please mention “OCC Bank Director Workshop” to receive the negotiated rate in select cities.
If a workshop reaches capacity, a waitlist will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.
To register visit our registration page
June 29, 2022
Hampton Inn Country Club Plaza
Kansas City, MO
(202) 649-6490 or BankDirectorWorkshop@occ.treas.gov
Workshop Brochure (Coming Soon)