Online| Jul 29, 2021
Risk Governance: Improving Director Effectiveness
Work with and learn from experienced OCC examiners who lead this 3-hour workshop designed for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations.
- Enhance understanding of the OCC's approach to risk-based supervision.
- Increase familiarity with major risks in the financial industry.
- Recognize common ways to identify, measure, monitor, and control risk.
- Learn the risk-related questions to ask managers, auditors, and regulators.
- Enhance understanding of strategic planning and responsible innovation.
9:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
You can apply for multiple virtual workshops at one time. Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within 3 business days of receipt of your application with instructions for logging into the virtual workshop(s).
If a workshop reaches capacity, a waitlist will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.
To register visit our registration page