Minneapolis, MN| May 19, 2020
POSTPONED - Risk Governance: Improving Director Effectiveness
This one-day workshop combines lectures, discussions, and exercises designed specifically for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations to:
- Enhance understanding of the OCC’s approach to risk-based supervision.
- Increase familiarity with major risks in the financial industry.
- Recognize common ways to identify, measure, monitor, and control risk.
- Learn the risk-related questions to ask managers, auditors, and regulators.
- Enhance understanding of strategic planning and responsible innovation.
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
There is a registration fee of $99.00 per participant/per workshop. You can apply for multiple workshops at one time. Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within 3 business days of receipt of your application with payment instructions. You will then have 5 business days to make payment.
If a workshop reaches capacity, a waitlist will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.
Please do not make hotel reservations until your registration has been confirmed. When making a hotel reservation, please mention "OCC Bank Director Workshop" to receive the negotiated rate in select cities.
To register visit our registration page
Location & Hotel Information
Minneapolis, MN - May 19, 2020
Embassy Suites Minneapolis Airport
Hotel Reservations: (952) 854-1000
Discounted Room Rate: $157.00
For discounted rate, book by April 27, 2020