Assistance for Customers of National Banks and Federal Savings Associations

This publication is a part of:

Collection: Consumer Protection Publication


If you have a problem with a national bank or federal savings association, and want to submit a complaint, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency's (OCC) Customer Assistance Group may be able to help.