News Release 2015-35 | March 9, 2015
OCC Appoints 5 New Members to Mutual Savings Association Advisory Committee
WASHINGTON—The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) today appointed five new members to its Mutual Savings Association Advisory Committee (MSAAC).
The MSAAC's responsibilities include assessing the condition of mutual savings associations, regulatory changes or other steps the OCC could take to ensure the health and vitality of mutual savings associations, and other issues of concern to these depository institutions.
The five news members are:
- Jeffrey Hyde, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Evergreen Federal Savings and Loan Association, Grants Pass, Ore.;
- Dan Moore, President and CEO of Home Bank, Martinsville, Ind.;
- Susan Ralston, President and CEO of Bank @LANTEC, Virginia Beach, Va.;
- Ronald Romig, President and CEO of Citizens Savings & Loan Association, FSB, Leavenworth, Kans.; and
- Charles Timpa, President and CEO of First Federal Bank of Louisiana, Lake Charles, La.
They join current MSAAC members:
- Martin Connors, President and CEO of Rollstone Bank & Trust, Fitchburg, Mass.;
- Thomas Kemly, President and CEO of Columbia Bank, Fair Lawn, N.J.;
- Paul Mackin, President and CEO of Think Mutual Bank, Rochester, Minn.;
- Margaret Smith, President and CEO of First Federal Savings of Middletown, Middletown, N.Y.; and
- Steven Swiontek, Chairman, President and CEO of Gate City Bank, Fargo, N.D.