News Release 2017-53 | May 4, 2017
OCC Appoints Six New Members to Mutual Savings Association Advisory Committee
WASHINGTON—The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) today appointed six new members to its Mutual Savings Association Advisory Committee (MSAAC).
The MSAAC's role includes assessing the condition of mutual savings associations, regulatory changes or other steps the OCC may take to ensure the health and vitality of mutual savings associations, and other issues of concern to these institutions.
The six new members are:
- J.R. Buckner, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), First Federal Bank of Kansas City, Kansas City, Mo.;
- Thomas Fraser, President and CEO, First Federal Lakewood, Lakewood, Ohio;
- Shirley Hughes, President and CEO, Elizabethton Federal Savings Bank, Elizabethton, Tenn.;
- James McQuade, President and CEO, Dollar Bank, Pittsburgh, Penn.;
- James Wainwright, CEO, Freehold Savings Bank, Freehold, N.J.;
- William White, President and CEO, Dearborn Federal Savings Bank, Dearborn, Mich.
They join these current MSAAC members:
- Jeffrey Hyde, President and CEO, Evergreen Federal Savings and Loan Association, Grants Pass, Ore;
- Dan Moore, President and CEO, Home Bank, Martinsville, Ind.;
- Charles Timpa, President and CEO, First Federal Bank of Louisiana, Lake Charles, La.