- Learn about key and current issues impacting bank supervision.
- Enhance understanding of board responsibilities, duties, and governance.
- Learn about the tools senior management needs to provide information to the board.
- Increase familiarity with strategic planning and enterprise risk management.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed exclusively for national community banks and federal savings associations. The following individuals should attend:
- Outside directors with less than three years of experience in a national community bank or federal savings association with assets less than $5 billion
- Longer tenured directors who want to review the basics
- Directors of new national community banks or federal savings associations